2014 Saturday Morning Lacrosse League
ONLY TWO SESSIONS REMAINING!
OVER 100 PLAYERS PARTICIPATING!
Next Date is Saturday August 2nd!
Arrive Early to Sign-in (8:45AM)
Extra Early to Register (8:30AM)
We begin promptly at 9AM
LEGEND: GREEN=Go!, YELLOW=Check back before heading out, RED=Canceled
Two Games are Run Concurrently:
JV (less experienced - younger players)
Varsity (more experienced - older players)
Statistics for top 10 scorers available. Click here.
- Dates Remaining: 8/2, 8/9
- Cost is $20 per session.
- Those that do not register in advance need to arrive at 8:30AM to register. After that, arrive in time for warmup at 9AM. Games complete at 11AM.
- You must bring a reversible (dark one side, white the other).
- Any player who is a rising Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior can participate. Recent 2014 graduates are also welcome. College players may participate if approved in advance by Coach Cohen. Participation is not limited to any one school. This league is open to all.
- The number of players that register may be limited. Register early to insure you have a spot in the league.
- This league provides no instruction.
- Players need to be flexible on position they will play.
- Players are expected to display the highest level of sportsmanship. Violent or overly aggressive players will be removed and prohibited from participating.
- Teams may be re-selected each week based on who attends.
- You MUST be a current member of US Lacrosse. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You must complete a registration form. (complete the form on your computer -not on mobile or tablet devices- and then print it to sign)
- It is recommended you save the registration form to your computer prior to filling it out. You may need to upgrade your version of Adobe Acrobat. Do not use a mobile device or tablet to complete the registration form.
- You must provide a signed waiver and release form.
- Below are the documents and a map to the fields.
- Check this page each week before coming out to insure we are still a GO! GREEN=Go!, YELLOW=Check back before heading out, RED=Canceled.
||Waiver and Release
Contact Coach Cohen for questions or concerns. Use Contact Us! below to do so.